Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FINAL FANTASY VII ♥


















Here comes my favourite Final Fantasy character!!! My loveCloud Strife~ appeared in FF VII!!

SUMMARY
Cloud Strife (クラウド・ストライフ Kuraudo Sutoraifu) is a fictional character and the main protagonist in Square's (now Square Enix's) role-playing game Final Fantasy VII and several of its sequels and spin-offs. His original design was created by Final Fantasy VII character designer Tetsuya Nomura. Cloud's appearance is marked by spikey blond hair, striking blue eyes, dark clothing and his Buster Sword (バスターソード Basutā Sōdo), which previously belonged to his friend Zack Fair. [Wikipedia]


The existance of FF7 let me know that the computer graphic is so advance during that time where I'm still a primary school student. The most amazing part is that the music composed for this game is totally awesome. Thanks to Nobuo Uematsu (植松伸夫). He is a great composer that I really admire with and I love almost all his work. I even collected his music score and make it into an album.

FF7 having such a great story and few years later the producer even came out with a film Final Fantasy VII Advent Children and making more attention from people out there. 

This is a crocheted Cloud Strife. I even crochet the Buster Sword so that it looks more complete. It is not 100% similar but I tried my best to make it looks like the one~ Hope you all love it. ^^Please enjoy the photos~










No comments:

Post a Comment