Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One Piece~!! ☠






Here's the popular Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece-a japanese high rating anime~ I love this anime too few years back and recently one of my friends uploaded a pic of One Piece team, and I suddenly feel like giving it a try to make one~~ =) So, here is it~hehe.

Monkey D. Luffy is such an energetic boy with the charater of easy-going and make lots of laugh in the anime~I bring him out for photo shooting and guess wat, after 15 minutes, the rains come~So, I dun get many photos of him~ Well, enjoy my friends, I might come up with other characters in the team too~stay tune~ 

The crochet pattern available in my ETSY Shop. If you interested with the finished doll, please email me or drop me a message~Thanks. 




ℬaburuStar



No comments:

Post a Comment