Friday, September 23, 2011

- September Present -



































Cute Kitten from http://byhookbyhand.blogspot.com/2009/11/kitties-for-adoption.html

It's September!!! It makes me think of "Wake me up, when September ends~~♩".

This is the first amigurumi I gave to my friend-a birthday girl in the month of September

I rush it so badly so that I can make it in time to gave it to my friend...and I'm glad that she like it so much. However, here comes a problem where no one thinks that it is actually a CAT~~~ZZzzz.....It comes out like a bear, a dog, a deer, an anonymous amigurumi. Well, it doesn't matter, as long as it is cute~~  *peace*

Pony from http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/pony.shtml

Okay, the Pony. 
This is a real real real big project to me. I used almost two week to finish this amigurumi. I just couldn't stick with one pattern in one whole week, so I did crochet some other amigurumi in between these 2 weeks, so, Ta-Da~~!!!! It is completed, and yes, I promised to gave it to my lil' brother..wuwuwu~~~and he finally named it as " Brownie".


Bobbly Wobbly bear from http://www.demonstrativebears.com/2010/02/14/happy-saint-valentines-day/

I made this for my cute nephew. I'm not sure he like it or not but it does looks cute for baby so I gave it to him as his 1-year old birthday present.









ℬaburuStar

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yaya i like little 4 very much, coz it full of sensation inside every needlework. hehe.
    but little 4 is ur 1st present to gv out meh? sp's rabbit not done by u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. What I mean is the 1st one in mth of September~hehe. Glad that you like it lo~thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete