Friday, November 18, 2011

My two Crazy Buddies~~!!















*left* Yun.Yuan the gorgeous & *right* Clara the intelligent















































The crazy buddies are here~!!!

HOW THEY NAMED??
At first, I was thinking of using their own name to named the doll. Then I found out that it is kinda boring to just put in their own name. So, one day, without telling them anything, I asked them to use one word which best describe themselves. At last, here come the words - gorgeous and intelligent from them. Haha.


PHOTO SESSION
As usual, I bring both these dolls - Clara & YunYuan =D for a photo shooting indoor and outdoor. It is raining during the evening, but luckily it stops after that. I hope I didn't dirty both dolls since am gonna give them away to Ms Clara and Ms YunYuan as a pressie.

THE DOLLS
I'm selling the crochet pattern in ETSY and the finished doll in my ETSY shop too. If you wish to adopt Clara and YunYuan or you have a crush on them, then please have a look over there and get one from me~ *wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment