Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The finished Dolls~

My own creation

This post is due to many request asking about the price of the finished dolls. I'm publicly selling the crochet pattern in ETSY

While for the finished dolls, I might sell it in Etsy in the future. Or you may E-mail me or contact me if you interested with the dolls I posted in this blog. 

The normal price charged per doll depends on the cost and time needed to complete the doll. As for the dolls I posted here, I might charge around MYR60.00 (USD20.00). But for custom order (eg. You requesting for something not my pattern), then I'll charge higher price, because I need some time to figure out a new pattern. Still, it depends on how easy or complicated to complete the doll then only I can quote the price. 

Here's the information for your reference. 
Thank you. Kindly visit my blog again~ =D


The dolls are about 5" to 6" (inches) tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment