Thursday, November 10, 2011

My plastic eyes order~


Black eyes 12mm (200s)
*Free* Handmade Scrabbie

*Free* 7mm triangle nose (black) - 12mm cat eyes (Green) - 9mm eyes (clear)

Hooray~~~!!! Shopping time again~~!! I got my order today and am so so so happy.

I order a pack of Black eyes 12mm (200s), and it came with 2 free goodies. One is the Handmade Scrabbie, and another one is a small pack with 7mm triangle nose (black), 12mm cat eyes (Green), and 9mm eyes (clear).

Thank you Simple Art Planet by delivering my order just in time together with the free gift and free samples. I love it so much. I'll definitely shop again in this shop. This is a website which I found it easier to get the stuff I want as in Malaysia, it is kinda difficult to find these kind of amigurumi eyes. They're selling different kind of plastic eyes and crochet stuff. The best thing is the price is consider reasonable to me.

Well, Bye~~~~my dolls need to have their eyes install by me now~~ ◕‿◕。


ℬaburuStar 

No comments:

Post a Comment