Friday, November 18, 2011

First parcel





















My first parcel. 

Thanks to a very supportive friend of mine. An old friend who bought this custom order crocheted doll to support my business. Thanks a million, which is a good start for me.

Here's some tips on how I deliver out my parcel:-

1. MADE TO ORDER
The finished doll which is made to order, please allow 5-8 days before the doll is sent out.
 
2. QUALITY
The doll is made from 100% Acrylic yarn and stuffed with polyester fiberfill.
Made from a smoke and pet FREE home.

3. DELIVERY
The doll is sealed by plastic bag to protect item from dust and well packed in a box with Standard Double Wall Protection and it is 100% brand new box. The parcel will be deliver through registered air mail. Please allow 7-18days (International) for the parcel to reach you. Local (Malaysia) might be around 3-5 days, depends on the location.

4. TRACKING
I will inform you the customer shipment tracking number via email once an order is shipped.


So, that is how it works~




No comments:

Post a Comment