Thursday, September 8, 2011

The stage of reading crochet pattern~~^^

The ele amigurumi which people like the most after I posted it in my facebook and I finally get some responses from my friends and family.

My first time crocheting by reading a crochet pattern which I thought I wouldn't be able to read it because it's just so complicated. But am just so desperate to have this lil' ele when I saw someone posted this amigurumi in the YouTube and I've been directed to get the crochet pattern for free in www.LionBrand.com. I got no choice since there is no video tutorial posted, so I decided to start learning on reading the crochet pattern, and something flashed across my mind during that time "Ohh, it is not that difficult actually". Eventhough I said it is not very difficult, but it still need some time to digest on all the abbreviations/ references.
(You can also download the crochet pattern in pdf file from the above website)

The puppy amigurumi, I just made the head without completing the body part, so it can be use as a keychain.

No comments:

Post a Comment