Monday, September 5, 2011

From the start...

Finally I'm back to blogging again after around 3years time. 
Lately, I have been addicted to crocheting especially the amigurumi (crocheted or knitted stuffed toy).  
I can't remember how I started and who inspired me in crocheting but I actually started by self-learning through Internet and YouTube as there are a lot video tutorial provided to help me pick up easily. 

The video I referred the most are posted by Art of Crochet by Teresa in YouTube. The way she teach is really easy to understand and you can follow her instructions step-by-step. I can say that she's a very good teacher in crocheting. If anyone interested, you can just go through the tutorial posted by her as she got video tutorials for beginner. 


After quite some time, I started to learn how to read the crochet pattern and I notice that it's not that difficult as I think. There are many free pattern you can find through the Internet, so I try to make good use of it and shared my finished crocheted toy with my friends. As for this reason, I started this blog by posting all my crocheted toys in this page.

So, stay tune!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment