Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amigurumi Big Fans!!

The monokuro boo pattern from Wayuki http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=302982.0. Thank you for the pattern. 

I gave this to my friend and glad that she really like it. But the problem comes when she wanna make another one for her friend but ended up me helping her to do it on behalf. Crochet is not really a difficult thing but to learn it, it needs time. So I kindly advises that to those who interested in crocheting, please start with the easy pattern, and when time goes by, you will be able to handle it. There is always no fast way to get things done.

Mr Funky Bunny in a Dress






Tommy Tiger

Both these crochet pattern are from www.lionbrand.com. Animal amirgurumi become my hobby.
=D The bunny can be a very good present for a baby.












No comments:

Post a Comment