Friday, May 4, 2012

NAMI (from One Piece)








































Another one from One Piece~!! NAMI-san!!!!


Nami a cute brave independent girl from One Piece. She's a pirate and a navigator for Straw Hat Pirates together with her crew Luffy gang. 


Here I have uploaded lots of photo of her and yes, another outdoor photo shooting for my Baburu doll. An outdoor shooting gave me a better picture quality which I can have a clear textures and natural colors of my doll shown in the photos. I found out that the green leaves and grass make my dolls stand out in the picture, so, I'll continue shooting with this big big beautiful environment~~ =D


Let's come back to Nami. The Nami I made wearing sleeveless top with the yellowish skirt that appeared in the anime quite a number of times. She have a top of orange short hair and wearing a glass bracelet on her left hand. I made a so called Clima-Tact (Nami's' weapon) which appeared in most of the episodes, it is something like a blue stick which created by Usopp. In the anime, the weapon can be separated into three pieces. I also made her shoes like a ballet type, it doesn't come out like what I expected, so I think a darker color yarn need to be used for her shoes as the color I used as shown in the pic is too near to her skin color, so overall the shoes didn't stand out. O.O


Well, if you interest with the crochet pattern of Nami, you may get it from here or you may found some other anime character that you might interested at here


Enjoy~







No comments:

Post a Comment